In our mission to improve the population health management (PHM) capability across the region the Yorkshire & Humber Care Record team is making strong progress in helping to develop the technologies that will help to better understand the needs of the population. The comprehensive analytics PHM platform will enable faster, higher quality reporting, and evidence based decision making. The platform is designed to support care providers and front line staff to deliver sustainable care that best serves the local population. Last week, colleagues from NHS Digital were invited to see a live demo of the solution that is being created, the team is currently working with synthetic data but is hoping to move to live data shortly:
- Query Builder – Bespoke User Interface allowing analysts to define data requirements the software that finds the data and retrieves it whilst applying all the required compliance rules
- Dashboard – built to show at a glance key information to the user.
In order to maximise the benefits of the new platform the programme is investing in training for a number of participants across the region and the PHM team is also working closely with Deloittes to create a PHM academy. Individuals from all Yorkshire & Humber organisations are invited to apply for a place, further details will be made available shortly. The course will cover the following:
- Build awareness and a practical understanding of PHM delivery
- Showcase the new PHM platform and build the technical analytics capabilities of BI Analysts to deliver high-value predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Enhance leadership and influencing capabilities in the wider workforce to enable effect collaboration and build strong networks across the region
The Academy will launch at an event on 20th November 2019. In the meantime if you would like to find out more information please email email@example.com
14th & 15th October at the ODI Leeds
Want to help join up Social Care? Fancy having a hack at fixing broken care journeys? Want to see progress being made in Meds Rec and maybe even Events Management move to the Cloud?
Booking and tickets to be released shortly by Interopen.
Information Governance, Clinical and Social Care Practitioners Workshop
Tuesday 29 October 2019, Co>Space North, Platform, Leeds
12:00 – 16:00
Where possible we want to engage with teams consisting an Information Governance member and Clinical or Social Care Practitioner from the same organisation to discuss the basis of sharing key information for individual care by discussing some use cases.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Save the Date
Population Health Management
Wednesday 20 November 2019, Co>Space North, Platform, Leeds